The America's Rifle programs:
Is a program designed to take you, the owner of America’s most popular rifle AR15, beyond typical target shooting at the range. Whether you’re a new or experienced shooter, there’s always more to learn and we’re here to teach you. Open to any MSR (Modern Sporting Rifle) the ARC is a gateway to action sport shooting. The NRA as the world leaders of firearms training understand the importance of continually improving your skills and perfecting your shot. ARC offers opportunities to learn new, or further develop, your skills. ARC challenges you to shoot from different positions, at varying distances, transition using your non-dominant hand and how to efficiently change your magazine. The training program is for MSR owners of all skill levels, take yourself to the next level, take America’s Rifle Challenge.
Stuff you will need to bring:
- serviceable AR platform
- 4x magazine rifle
- Sling either Single point or 2 point sling for rifle,
- magazine pouch or carry system
- close toe shoes
- Pack a snack
ARC Fee: $42
The America's Rifle Challenge matches (ARC) will be the competition side of the Challenge in 2 different forms: the Basic & Advance. Basic will be scored by points. Advance will be scored by time - penalties.
Rifle must be zeroed before the matches
- ARC Advance match L2 we will award prize to Overall Top shooter in the following Rifle caliber only Categories: Stock, Limited, and Open div.
1. A stock class rifle may only have 1 sighting system mounted
2. Fixed or flip up metallic sights are allowed
3. Red Dot Sights (RDS) or prismatic optics with no magnification are allowed
- Limited Class
1. A limited class rifle may have 2 sighting systems mounted, one optic and one set of metallic sights be it fixed or flip up.
2. The optic may be up to 8x power fixed or variable power magnification
3. Use and or mounting of a magnifier in conjunction with an RDS will count as limited.
- Open Class
1. An open class rifle may have 3x sighting systems mounted, one primary optic, one secondary optic, and fixed or flip up metallic sights.
2. The primary optic may be variable magnification anywhere within the range of 1x power to 18x power maximum.
3. If a secondary optic is used, it shall be a non-magnified RDS
Physical liability: ARC is a physical sport that will require you to run, walk, kneel, go prone, & crawl. If you have any physical limitations please consult with your physician before you participate.
In order to participate in the ARC It is required you must be able to show you can safely demonstrate you can load/unload your firearm safely and have shooting experience before competing.
Cancellation policy: You can cancel up to the night before the shoot and get refunded 100%. If you do not cancel prior to the day of the class we have to pre-pay per student to reserve your spot therefore no refund can be issued. Forward Assist can reverse the right to keep the class fee.