Defensive pistol 2.0 geared to test your skills and drive you and your gun to it's limit. NOT A BEGINNER CLASS. You must possess the fundamentals of shooting and know how to handle your firearm safety. You will be running, going prone and use of vehicles with a live firearm. If you have any physical conditions that may hinder your ability to take this class safety we recommend you email us 1st.
- have taken a formal from a reputable school or have taken a pervious FAT pistol class
- have a strong understanding of shooting fundamentals and safe gun handling .
- Building your skills
- Teaching fundamental practice drills and skill drills
- Defensive shooting methods
What you need to bring:
- Proper functioning semi-auto pistol
- 300 rounds of ammunition
- Min 4x magazines (more the better)
- Sturdy belt holster (no cross draw)
- eyes & ears
- Closed toe shoes, weather appropriate clothing
- bring a lunch
Held at Burro Canyon in Azusa
Date: Sept 10th & Oct 8th 2022
Cancellation policy: You can cancel up to the night before the shoot and get refunded 100%. If you do not cancel prior to the day of the class we have to pre-pay per student to reserve your spot therefore no refund can be issued. Forward Assist can reverse the right to keep the class fee.