presented by CrossBreed Holsters
Course will cover the following.
- The fundamentals of a gunfighter Requirements:
- It starts from the foundation "the stance" - Proper functioning semi-auto pistoL
- The warm-up - 250 rounds of ammunition
- Malfunction drills - Min 4x magazines (more the better)
- The "Art of the Draw" - Sturdy belt holster (no cross draw)
- What happens in 2 sec? - Closed toe shoes, weather appropriate
- "You need to move!" - eyes & ears
- Assess your threat - bring a lunch
- Knife to a gunfight
- Close quarter shooting
- Verbal compliance drills
- Work as a team
- Move & shooting drills
Held at Angeles Shooting Park: 12651 North Little Tujunga Canyon Rd. Lake View Terrace
Or at Burro Canyon Shooting park in Azusa.
$160 per student
Cancellation policy: You can cancel up to the night before the shoot and get refunded 100%. If you do not cancel prior to the day of the class we have to pre-pay per student to reserve your spot therefore no refund can be issued. Forward Assist can reverse the right to keep the class fee.