Take it to the next level!
Test your skills and drive your gun to new limits. This is NOT A BEGINNER CLASS. You must possess the fundamentals of shooting and know how to handle your firearm safety & confidently.
Ideal for intermediates pistol shooters to teach basic fundamentals to enhance your shooting abilities. We will also teach you some simple drills to take home/share to make you a better shooter.
- Pistol, 4x magazine. OWB holster
- have a strong understanding of shooting fundamentals and safe gun handling .
- Building your skills
- Teaching fundamental practice drills and skill drills
- Defensive shooting methods
What you need to bring:
- Proper functioning semi-auto pistol
- 300 rounds of ammunition
- 4x magazines
- Sturdy belt holster (no cross draw)
- HOLSTER: you must bring a OWB (Outside the Waist Band)
- eyes & ears
- Closed toe shoes, weather appropriate clothing
- Pack a light lunch & drink
Held at Burro Canyon in Azusa
Cancellation policy: You can cancel up to the night before the shoot and get refunded 100%. If you do not cancel prior to the day of the class we have to pre-pay per student to reserve your spot therefore no refund can be issued. Forward Assist can reverse the right to keep the class fee.