Signed in as:
Signed in as:
As California opens more on issuing CCW I see that half of the people who have CCW do not train nor have the skills to shoot and worse yet, have the attitude that with “this” they are confident they can handle any situation = WRONG!
Californians go and do their training qualifications for CCW it’s scary to think that the 8hrs required by the state many schools show videos & tell stories for 7 ½ hr and do less than 30mins of actual shooting. Some schools will even let you do the qualifiers sitting down!
In CCW Essentials we will teach you all the techniques they don’t.
IN ORDER TO TAKE THIS CLASS YOU MUST HAVE COMPLETED PISTOL 101 AND DEFENSIVE PISTOL OR A EQUIVALENT CLASS.
We will teach you how to draw, we will teach you run your gun to the best of your ability. Your survival depends on your ability to defend yourself civilly as well.
This is not a State requirement but is highly recommend to get quality training.
- Pistol, 4x magazine min. IWB holster
- have a strong understanding of shooting fundamentals and safe gun handling .
- Building your skills
- Teaching fundamental practice drills and skill drills
- Defensive shooting methods
- Casualty care
What you need to bring:
- Proper functioning semi-auto pistol
- 300 rounds of ammunition
- 4x magazines (we strongly recommend standard mags)
- Sturdy belt holster (no cross draw)
- HOLSTER: IWB (Inside Waist Band) are ok to bring
- Snap-caps or dummy rounds for your caliber.
- eyes & ears
- Closed toe shoes, weather appropriate clothing
- bring a lunch
Held at Burro Canyon in Azusa
Cancellation policy: You can cancel up to the night before the shoot and get refunded 100%. If you do not cancel prior to the day of the class we have to pre-pay per student to reserve your spot therefore no refund can be issued. Forward Assist can reverse the right to keep the class fee.